- 1、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
安全英语
安全英语
一、接警询问
1.您好,这里是XX119消防指挥中心。
Hello, XX 119 Fire Department Command Center. Can I help you?
2.这是消防队。
Fire Brigade,here.
3.请等一会儿.
Please hold on.
4.请问你能说汉语吗?
Can you speak Chinese?
5.我能帮助您什么吗?
Can I help you?
6.您有什么麻烦吗?
What’s the matter with you?
7.是。什么地址?
Yes. What’s the address?
8.请将您的准确地址告诉我。
Please tell me exactly where you are.
9.我可以知道你的名字吗?
May I know your name?
10.你的姓名是什么?
What’s your name, please?
11.请拼写出来。
Please spell your name.
或Spell it please.
12.你从哪打的电话?
And where are you ringing from?
13.有人受伤吗?
Is anyone injured?
14.谢谢。我们马上就到。
Thank you. We’ll be arriving very soon.
15.请在原地别走开,我们就到了。
Please stay where you are. We’ll be present right away.
16.请问事态(火势、伤势、病情)是否严重?
Is the situation (fire, injury, illness) serious?
17.请问受伤者的人数。
How many people are injured?
18.死亡人数是多少?
How much is the death toll?
19.您受伤了吗?是否需要救护车?
Are you injured? Do you need an ambulance?
20.我听不懂你的话。你能否请当地人帮你陈述?
I can’t understand your words. Would you please ask a local person to indicate the detail for you?
21.对不起,请您讲慢一点。
Excuse me,a little slower please.
或Excuse me, would you mind speaking a little slower?
22.对不起,请您重复一遍。
Sorry,I beg your pardon.
23.请别着急。
Don’t be nervous.
或Don’t be anxious.
Take it easy.
24.我们已经接到报警。
We’ve received the report for police service.
25.请你稍等,我们很快就到。
Just a minute,please.We’ll get to the scene very soon.
26.对不起,电话太多,让您久等了。
I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long,but the line has been busy.
27.请稍候,警察将会尽快赶到。
Just a minute,please. The local police officer will hurry to the scene as soon as possible.
28.对不起,很报歉,我们不了解情况,请您向相关部门去咨询一下。他们的电话是XXXXXXX。
We are sorry. We are not familiar with the situation. Would you mind consulting a relevant branch? The phone number is XXXXXXX.
29.您反映的情况不归我们处理。请您打另外的电话xxx。
We are not in charge of your case. Please call xxx for help.
30.我们对权限以外的事情帮不了你忙。
We can do nothing in a case which is out of our jur
文档评论(0)