- 1、本文档共113页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
杜福雷先生
Mr. Dufresne, describe...
…你太太被杀当晚,你曾和她谈过些什么?
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.
一些很伤感的话
It was very bitter.
她说她很高兴我已知道,她不想再偷偷摸摸了
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.
她说她想离婚
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.
-你当时有什么反应? 我对她说我不会在乎的
- What was your response? - I told her I would not grant one.
“在我看见你在雷诺市前,在地狱见吧!”
Ill see you in hell before I see you in Reno.
你的邻居曾听你说过这些话吧?
Those were your words, according to your neighbors.
随他们怎么说
If they say so.
我当时很不开心,什么都不记得了
I really dont remember. I was upset.
你和太太争吵后发生了什么事?
What happened after you argued with your wife?
她收拾好行李
She packed a bag.
到昆汀先生家里去了
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin.
格伦·昆汀,职业高尔夫球员
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club...
你知道他是你妻子的情人
...whom you had discovered was your wifes lover.
你跟踪她了吗?
Did you follow her?
我先去了几间酒吧找
I went to a few bars first.
接着,我开车去了昆汀家,但他们不在家里
Later, I drove to his house to confront them. They werent home.
我把车停在街角
I parked in the turnout...
等在那里
...and waited.
有何企图吗?
With what intention?
我不太确定 我非常困惑
Im not sure.I was confused...
还有点醉
...drunk.
我觉得
I think...
我只是想吓一吓他们
...mostly I wanted to scare them.
他们到家后,你就进屋杀了他们
When they arrived, you went up to the house and murdered them.
没有,我控制了自己
I was sobering up.
我开车回家睡觉来忘记一切
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off.
在回家的路上,我把枪扔进了河里
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River.
我很肯定这一点
Ive been very clear on this point.
但我感到奇怪的是,第二天早上清洁女工发现……
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning...
你太太和她的情人死在床上
...and finds your wife in bed with her lover...
致死的子弹是出自点38口径的手枪
...riddled with.38-caliber bullets.
杜福雷先生,你和我一样都觉得那是巧合吗?
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
是巧合来的
Yes, it does.
你仍坚持说你在凶案发生前
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river...
已经把枪扔进河里了吗?
...before the murders took place.
这对你很有利
Thats very convenient.
这是事实
Its the truth.
警察在
您可能关注的文档
- 陈文宇有限自动机作业参考 答案发布.pdf
- 土木工程施工课后思考题答案(四校合编第三版).pdf
- 成人高等教育学士学位英语水平考试大纲(非英语专业).doc
- 土木工程专业英语(翻译)课件.ppt
- 土木工程专业英语(苏小卒版)翻译.pdf
- 退休欢送会致辞10篇.doc
- 托福词以类记-张红岩(格式完美舒服).pdf
- 外科学第八版 创伤.ppt
- 三位数减三位数(退位.ppt
- 三位数减三位数的连续退位减法精品课件.ppt
- 2024年中国钽材市场调查研究报告.docx
- 2024年中国不锈钢清洗车市场调查研究报告.docx
- 2024年中国分类垃圾箱市场调查研究报告.docx
- 2024年中国水气电磁阀市场调查研究报告.docx
- 2024年中国绿藻片市场调查研究报告.docx
- 2010-2023历年初中毕业升学考试(青海西宁卷)数学(带解析).docx
- 2010-2023历年福建厦门高一下学期质量检测地理卷.docx
- 2010-2023历年初中数学单元提优测试卷公式法(带解析).docx
- 2010-2023历年初中毕业升学考试(山东德州卷)化学(带解析).docx
- 2010-2023历年初中毕业升学考试(四川省泸州卷)化学(带解析).docx
文档评论(0)