- 1、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
新视野9.10翻译
第九单元
VIII. Translate the following sentences into English.
1. 如果对计划有任何疑问,请及时与我们联系。(Use an inversion structure of should.)
Should you have any doubt about the plan, please feel free to contact us at any time.
2. 我们学会了怎样面对现实,而不是回避现实。
We have learned how to face reality instead of escaping from it.
3. 这就证明,如果没有充分的准备,你就别指望能交出有价值的报告。
It just proves that you can’t hope to turn in a worthy report if you haven’t done enough preparation.
4. 我们必须接受那种可能性,不管它听起来有多么的不可能。
We have to face that possibility no matter how unlikely it may sound.
新来的人们发现很难适应这里的气候。
The newcomers found it hard to adapt themselves to the climate there.
6. 我觉得很奇怪,学生被要求在上课前两个小时到校。
It strikes me as odd that school children are required to come to school two hours before class.
IX.Translate the following sentences into Chinese.
1. Unfortunately he doesnt speak any English either but, should you want to go
anywhere, just write the address down and give it to him.
遗憾的是,他也一点英语都不会说,但是如果你想去某个地方,把地址写下来交给他就行了。
Next time you have a problem, think about how you can improve the situation instead of worrying too much about all the negative aspects.
下次你若有问题,要考虑怎样改变处境,不要过于担心各种负面因素。
3. She runs on average about 15 miles a day every day, whatever the weather.
不管什么天气,她平均每天跑15英里。
4. The single most important factor that separates ordinary photographs from good ones is the lighting.
好的摄影作品和普通的摄影作品最重要的一个区别因素是用光手法。
5. In fact, most staff never will want to plow through the instructions that come with some new products.
实际上,大多数员工从不愿意把新产品使用手册坚持看完。
6. Once you are relaxed, focus your attention on the music and see what images come into your mind.
一旦你感到放松后,就把注意力集中在音乐上,看看心中有什么意象出现。
VIII.Translate the following sentences into English.
1. 我把这张照片放在每天都可以看到的地方,因为它能让我想起我上大学的日子。(Use where to introduce an adverbial clause.)
I keep the picture where I can see it very day as it reminds me of my university days.
在一些国家,所谓的“平等”并不真正意味着所有人拥有平等的权利。 (Use what to introduce a noun clause)
In some countries, what is called “equality” doe
文档评论(0)