- 1、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
英语翻译句子
Unit1
她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。
She would not take a drink; much less would she stay for dinner.
他认为我在对他说谎但事实上我对他讲的是实话。
He thought I was telling a lie to him, whereas I was telling the truth.
这个星期你每天都迟到对此你怎么解释?
How will you account for the fact that you have been late each day this week?
他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略。
The increase in their profits is partly due to their new market strategies.
这样的措施很可能带来工作效率的提高。
Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.
我们已经在这个项目上投入了大量的时间和精力所以我们只能继续。
We have already poured lots of time and energy into the project, we have to keep on.
Unit2
尽管她是家里的独生女但是她父母从不溺爱她。
Despite the fact that she is the only child in her family, she is never babied by her parents.
迈克没来参加昨天的聚会也没给我打电话做任何的解释。
Mike did not attend the party last night, nor did he call me to give an explanation.
坐在他旁边的那个人确实发表过一些小说但绝不是什么大作家。
The person sitting next to him did publish some novels, but he is by no means a great writer.
他对足球不感兴趣也不关心谁输谁赢。
He is not interested in football and is indifferent to who wins or loses.
经理需要一个可以信赖的助手在他外出时由助手负责处理问题。
The manager needs an assistant whom he can count on to handle problems in his absence.
这是他第一次当着这么多观众演讲。
It is first time that he made a speech in the presence of such a large audience.
unit4
有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。
It is great pleasure to meet friends from afar.
不管黑猫白猫能抓住老鼠就是好猫。
It doesnt matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.
你必须明天上午10点之前把那笔钱还给我。
You must pay the money back to me without fail by ten oclock tomorrow morning.
请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。
Please allow me to take part in this project: I’m more than a bit interested in it.
人人都知道他比较特殊他来去随意。
Everyone knows that he is very special: He is free to come and go as he likes.
看他脸上不悦的神色我觉得他似乎有什么话想对我说。
Watching the unhappy look on her face, I felt as though she wanted to say something to me.
unit5
他说话很自信给我留下很深的印象。
He spoke confidently, which made a strong impression on me.
我父亲他太爱忘事他总是在找钥匙。
My fat
文档评论(0)