- 1、本文档共15页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、有哪些信誉好的足球投注网站(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
Lesson 73;本课内容;单词学习;★week n. 周
this week, last week等,前面不能加介词
the week before last 上上周
the week after next 下下周
★suddenly
我们正通着电话,突然电话断了。
We were talking on the phone when, suddenly, the line went dead.
我突然想起我没有带钥匙。
I suddenly remembered that I didnt bring my key. ;★ smile n. v. 笑
她从来不笑
She never smiles.
她脸上露出亲切的 微笑
She had a warm smile on her face.
★ pleasantly adv. 愉快地
? pleasant adj. 愉快的,和蔼可亲的
今天的天气令人心情愉快
It is pleasant today.
给人好感的人
a pleasant person
;★understand (understood) v. 懂,明白
① v. 理解;懂
我不明白你的意思
I don’t understand what you mean.
② v. 明了;了解;得知
Only today have I begun to understand the political situation in Northern Ireland.
直到今天我才了解了北爱尔兰的政治局势。
这个设备如何运行
How the machine works is still not fully understood.
;★speak
请你讲慢些好吗?
Would you speak more slowly?
我是威廉(电话用语)
(This is) William speaking.
行动胜过言词
Actions speak louder than words
speak to/with sb about sth
和某人谈某事
我会和她谈谈这个问题。
I‘ll speak to her about the matter.;★hand n. 手
raise your hand 举手
wave one‘s hand 挥手
give sb. a (big) hand 帮助某人
on the other hand 另一方面
如果有问题,请举手。
If you have any questions, please raise your hand.
当我遇到问题的时候,他总是帮助我
Whenever I meet problem, he always helps me.
;在上火车之前,他向我挥手。
Before getting on the train, he waved his hand to me.
我们无法开始生产,一方面,我们没有足够的材料,另一方面,我们现有的材料超期了。
We cannot start the manufacture. On one hand, we don’t have sufficient material, on the other hand, the material that we have is expired.
;★lose v. (使)迷路
① v. 迷失;(使)迷路
lose one’s way 迷路
在陌生的城市很容易迷路。
It’s very easy to lose your way in a strange city.
② v. 失去;丧失
他在一起汽车交通事故中失明了。
He lost his sight in a car accident.
她由于粗心大意刚刚丢了工作。
She has just lost her job because of carelessness.
;③ v. 遗失;丢失
我们在人群中把她给丢了。
We lost her in the crowd.
我在回家的路上把钥匙给丢了,所以进不了家了。
I can’t enter my house b
文档评论(0)